1095 Day / 156 Weeks / 36 Month Retrospective


She's three!

Seriously, sometimes it seems like only yesterday that I was lying in the post-op clean-up room, marveling at the little ruddy monkey girl in my arms. And now she's three?!?

I'm sure I will post a bazillion other age-3 related things in the next couple of weeks, but for now I am just trying to process the reality that my only baby is most definitely no longer a baby or even a toddler, but a full-blown preschooler little girl.

Enjoy the pics. I can't say that I didn't cry a little as I went through them (especially the videos).

Just a day old
One of her first smiles
Their first granddaughter
4 months and full of expression
Cheeky


The beginning of the birthday cake love affair

Grinner
Loving the snow... but not enough to play in it
A Daniel Tiger cake!

Sbux date with my sassy kid
Miss Bee and Little L found and played with a caterpillar
She's almost too big for this turtle already...
So excited about the M & M guys
And loving her Doc McStuffins swim cover
A bit of her maternal side
Her fruit bar phase
My little love










Comments

Popular Posts