Life Factory Silicone Teether - Product Review

When I love something or I find something that's awesome, I just have to share the good news (ask me about Jesus! He is the good news...but I digress).  I'm not getting paid to review stuff, and nobody sends me freebies, so this is just me telling you about what I like.  No bias except the ones based on my preferences ;)

Baby L has begun the teething process.  I know this because she likes to gnaw on my knuckle, and her gummy bite is becoming harder by the day.  She's also drooling like a maniac, and we're not talking the normal kind of drool, either.  This is the bonafide stringy slimy stuff, the kind of thing that bibs were invented for.

Anyway, I was out for a stroll with her today and ended up at Saf & Benjamin.  I came across some Life Factory silicone teethers that they sell, and picked up a pack.  After we got home and washed them, I gave one to Baby L and let me tell you, she loved it.

Here's why:
1) It's round and soft and lightweight, which is perfect for her little hands to hold.
2) It is rubbery, so it makes for a good chew/gnaw.
3) It has a bunch of different textures on the ring, so once she figured out how to drag the ring across her gums, she was able to stimulate the sore spots in her mouth by running the teether back and forth.

I also love it, mostly because it's easy to clean (dishwasher safe, although I'm all about hand-washing) and you can wear it as a bracelet so it doesn't get lost, and it's toxin-free.  Oh, and you get two teethers in a pack.

Baby L totally went to town on this thing for a good twenty minutes tonight, and my knuckles thank Life Factory for the break.  ;)  I'm sure that as her teething becomes more pronounced, we'll be getting a ton of use out of these teethers.

Let me know what other remedies or tools you've used to help your little one with teething.  I've already heard about the Baltic amber teething necklaces, although there isn't any science to back up their effectiveness, so even if I end up buying one (and I probably will - they're pretty cute) I'm not sure if it will actually work on Baby L or if it will simply alleviate my own worry about her teething discomfort.


Comments

Thanks for this! I got the Dr. browns teething pacifier and Oliver didn't like it at all.

Popular Posts