Four for April


So here are four pics so far; sadly, none are from the beach because we are usually in the water with Baby L, not behind a cam. Also, the beach is treacherous because all Baby L wants to do is eat sand, so we are constantly on sand patrol ;)

The four are Waikiki Beach, our view of the beach, the view from Margaritaville during a rainstorm, and the Royal Hawaiian shopping centre at night. Pardon my make-up-less face; it's usually prettier an less greasy (I blame the SPF 50)!









Comments

OOOOOHH!! I just want to hug and kiss you! Thank you so much posting these. It all looks so lush and picturesque! And you and Baby L!!! Fabulous!! And thanks for the sand tip... I hope you will write a post about baby at the beach. I would love to know how it was with the water and waves and sun...

Thanks again!

xx

Popular Posts