SHE - Arrived!

The birth story will have to wait.  Sleep calls, as does my newly arrived darling.  Baby Loquacious was born on Monday morning, just a few minutes too late to celebrate her Ye-Ye's birthday.  But she arrived (after much difficulty), and is a healthy 8 pounds 11.5 ounce, 19" round-eyed bundle of milk-loving, loud-crying joy.


Let me just say, before I eventually find time to hammer out the birth story, that the best laid plans of man are nothing compared to the plans of God.  For all the time I spent researching and making up my birth plan, the ROI was really quite disappointing.  If my plan had been a checklist, I probably would have hit...um...maybe 4 out of 50 things, and the rest would have gone in just about the complete opposite direction of anything I would have ideally wished for.  So for the few of you who ready this blog daily or know me outside the blog world, you probably already know what that means ;)

My baby wants to nurse...again.  So begins this next awesome, scary, wonderful and blessed season of my life.  Let's pray that the milk adventures go well! :)


 

Comments

Jel said…
Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you that she arrived safely :)
~Rain``` said…
Yay!!!! I was soooo praying for you the last few days, hoping that the lack of posts meant SHE had arrived. So excited!!!

May the Lord grant you and your husband lots of joy and patience and strength, especially in the next little while. Wish I would see her in person!

Anyway, I will not leave any advice (because many others will probably do so to you in person). Just know, if you need to vent or rejoice, I'm here! :)
She is just so GORGEOUS! Like her Momma :) I'm here for you if you have any breastfeeding (or other) questions.
Alissa said…
Congrats!! I was wondering too if maybe she had made her grand entrance. Glad to hear you are doing well. Tomorrow is my due date and every day is a struggle to remain patient and know that God's timing is the best timing... Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
jessicabold said…
Yay! Congrats! She's absolutely beautiful!!!

(this is Jessica from booshy, by the way :) )

Popular Posts