Loquacious


Little L has begun talking in earnest.  Seriously, when are toddler supposed to learn to talk? Because my girl is literally repeating back words as we talk to her, and surprising us by applying learned words in proper contexts.

A few new words:
sweet & teem teem (sweet in Canto)
cute
broom
kick
pig
sheep
cock (short for peacock)
help
two (as in, she counts to two!)
swing
pah-pah (scared in Canto)
Jed & Drew (her teddy bears)
cow
clouds
sky
top
plane
cry
mad
baow-baow (full, as in I'm full now! in Canto)
hug
tree
bird
boots
climb
hat
eat
meen-meen / cheeks!
B (she recognizes the letter)

She also likes playing Knock Knock, where she "answers" the door when you knock.  It's hilarious and adorable.

But all of this is happening really really fast, y'all.  Like, in the past two weeks I feel like her words have been coming fast and furiously, and I can hardly keep up to make a list.  I'm equal parts awed and scared.  Why isn't my baby staying little?!?


Comments

Popular Posts