Stroller Success!

Well, the feedback I got included the Phil & Ted's strollers, "something with big wheels," and the Baby Jogger City Mini.

I was still partial to my Britax B-Agile.

However, upon visiting the stroller shop and speaking with the saleslady (who has had kids of her own and traveled quite a bit), I was convinced to upgrade and go with the Maclaren Quest 2012.  The reasons were simple, the primary one being that on most longer-haul flights, the cabin crew will not allow something as big as the B-Agile to be brought to the gate; it will need to be checked (thereby defeating the whole purpose of getting a travel stroller in the first place).  This one folds into a compact size (and is lightweight), so it's allowed on board.  Though for a flight to E-town, the attendants might have let the B-Agile slide, I have a feeling that our flight to Hawaii next year will be a different story.

A secondary reason is that this one has an adjustable footrest.  Good for babies. :)

Thirdly, this stroller is apparently famous.  It has been around for a long time, and I guess most people who do major traveling (think Europe) use a Maclaren. 

The Quest, though pricier than the Triumph, offers more of the features I wanted, so I just sucked it up and picked this one up, though a part of me still longs for the 3-wheel B-Agile.  *sigh*

Maybe one day when we have two.  Maybe.


Comments

Thank for this. We are heading to Australia for a month in December and I'm already scared of all of the regulations and stuff we need!

Popular Posts