Hair Gone, Wild


As I've already mentioned a billion times previously, my hair is still falling out.  I have bald patches on both sides of my head near my temples, and what is left keeps getting yanked out by a very strong Baby L.

The hair that remains, or is growing back in, is not straight like the rest of my Asian hair.  It's not a gorgeous big-bodied curl either.  It's ... well, kinky.  As in, weird/wiry/semi-curly/won't sit flat on my head.

Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me (and my sister, and my mom)?! What is happening here?!?

The kinky weird hairs haven't outpopulated the straight ones yet, thankfully.

Comments

April McCormick said…

It's so great to see a photo of you! Usually it's half a face with the show stopping baby L. My hair is not falling out as bad anymore. But it's still stick straight. However. I have heard of women who had their straight hair go curly or curly straight postpartum. You are not alone. I also heard it stays that way too! I'd give anything for body...

Popular Posts