Three Weeks Silent

Hubbs in the corner, but a view of the HumuHumu restaurant while we waited for our luau to begin
For the handful of you who like to read this blog and wondered if I had dropped off the face of the earth, the answer is.... sort of. I dropped off the Blogosphere to enjoy the sunshine in Maui. Our return was delayed by three days so that we could avoid any of the turbulence and stormy effects of Hurricane Ana / Tropical Storm Ana, who just happened to visit the islands on the tail end of our trip.

The good news is: everyone is safe, and we got a chance to squeeze three extra days of R & R in Maui. The bad news: jet lag, and now that we are back, we have suitcases yet to unpack. That said, I promised a Clek Fllo travel blog post, and you're going to get one from me. Soon.

Until then, I have to catch up on my zzzz's and a crapload of other stuff that I missed while I put my life on hold to hula and sip lava flows ;)


Comments

Popular Posts